Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Can Finally Share These!!!!

I have wanted to share these for so long! I've realized that bridal sessions are bitter sweet, so much fun but...have to keep it a secret. Now that I can share them, I can't even decide which ones are my favorites. As you can see, Kristi is gorgeous and so sweet. She was so easy to work with and willing to let me try anything, even standing near a creepy little cemetery. I have had such a good time getting to know her and Chad.

Here's just a few of my favorites.











Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP