Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kristi & Chad

This wedding was absolutely amazing! I have to give kudos to all of those "behind the scene" people who made this event great.
Lisa Ferguson did an awesome job as the coordinator of the event and kept everything running smoothly all night. The food was YUMMY again! Jack and Jackie Green never cease to amaze me with their delicious dishes and...they never miss a beat. They can serve a hungry crowd lightning fast.
The beautiful flowers were created by Elaine Winn, of Nature's Best, who added an elegant touch to the affair. The cake was fabulous! I get to taste a lot of cakes, I know, not a good thing when you are trying to watch your figure but, Annette Cook just can't be beat. No kidding, I had two pieces (well, three if you count the groom's cake). Delicious!
And a special thanks to my friend Luz Platzer of San Antonio who helped me photograph the event. It's always fun to work with someone as picky as myself.

Congratulations to Kristi and Chad. Here's a few sneak peeks.








Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP