Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Double Blessing...

I was so giddy when this mother called to schedule her newborn twins session. I have several sets of twins that I regularly photograph and, they are always a lot of fun. This was a rare occasion, they were both quiet and calm. It is usually... one is happy, one is not, one is crying, one is not, one is hungry, and one is not. Even more rare, mom and dad left clean and dry. Lucky, for sure!

Here are just a few of my favorites.








Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP