Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jerod & Natalie

What a beautiful wedding! Jerod & Natalie were married last week in Danbury. The wedding was fabulous and the food was delicious as usual. The bridal party was so much fun to work with. Occasionally, I laughed so hard that it was difficult to hold my camera steady. Everyone who knows Natalie knows that she is absolutely a sweetheart. Even though I don't know Jerod all that well, he has to be a great guy, he was so sweet, even when I mistakenly thought he was an usher.

Congratulations Jerod & Natalie.









Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP