Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Monday, June 16, 2008

Children are so funny!

Sometimes, children are so funny. I recently photographed my daughter and a few other children who attend her daycare in an outdoor session. The children loved the little donkey that lives at this location. As I am photographing my daughter petting this cute donkey, I hear her ask him, "Do you know Shrek?" Children are so funny!

Here are a few images from that session.




Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP