Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Angleton Cheerleaders

The Angleton Varsity and JV cheerleaders came to the studio early in August. I must say, the idea of having 16 cheerleaders at a time in the studio made me a little nervous. As it turned out, the girls were so much fun and kept me laughing the entire time. I forget sometimes how funny teenagers can be.

Good Luck...hope you have a great football season!





Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP