Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Babies, Weddings, Families and more...

Wow! How time does fly! This summer is just about over. I have been so busy that I haven't even stopped to update the blog. The new studio is buzzing with babies, families, weddings and a herd of adorable cheerleaders. I have had so much fun but...I am just a little sad that school is about to start again.

Here is one of the recent additions to the In Focus Studio babies. I can't wait to see how much he changes throughout the year.

Thanks Lindsey for letting me be a part of such a precious moment.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP