Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2009 Favorites

I can't believe we are already in July! It seems that each year is going by faster and faster than the year before. I have been terrible with maintaining the blog. I am determined to play catch up this week. I have so many new images that I have been wanting to post but just haven't found the time. So this week the blog will be bombarded with some of my favorite images of 2009 (in no certain order).

This family was so much fun to work with. Mom and I are on the same track when it comes to outfits (girly, girly). Their daughters are absolutely beautiful and a photographers dream...they LOVE having the picture taken!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP