Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The In Between Years

Photobucket



It's not often that I get to work with teenagers in the middle school age range. I think we forget about the "In Between Years" and don't always capture it as we do babies and seniors.

This is such a wonderful stage and well worth capturing! I will soon be running a summer special just for this age.

As you can see, Madyson is absolutely beautiful. And...when you get to know her, you realize that she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

Thanks Paula for bringing her in, I loved getting to work with you guys!

Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP