Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Courtney & Chris

Photobucket


I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was to work with Courtney and Chris. They were up for anything and are just the sweetest couple.
Their wedding was absolutely AMAZING! Every little detail was well crafted and planned out by Courtney's mother who has to be one of the most creative people I know.


Photobucket


The cakes were delicious to say the least and...the CANDY BAR! OMG! I found myself gravitating toward it more than I care to mention. Every child in the place was drooling over it.

Photobucket


We were lucky enough to have a session with the newlyweds the day after the wedding. Having Chris along was a blast, it's not often that you get a chance to work with the bride and groom in a private session.

Thanks Courtney and Chris for letting me take part in your special day!

Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP