Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stephanie-Senior 2009

Stephanie was such a doll! She reminds me of myself, simple, easy going, and up for anything new and creative. And...she actually believes that she isn't photogenic. As you can see, she is absolutely gorgeous! Big beautiful blue eyes and red hair, my all time favorites.

Here are just a few favorites, I had a really hard time narrowing it down.









Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP