Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Session

Today was the first session held in the new studio. I was a little off since I am used to having everything right at my finger tips. Now that I have a real storage room, I am trying to keep everything in it's place. Not sure how long it will take me to adapt.

I couldn't think of a better way of breaking in the new studio than twin newborns. These little guys were both so laid back and just a joy to work with. Mom & dad were wonderful with them, never missing a beat. I guess with two you get double the practice.

Here are just a few favorites. I finally got a chance to use one of my new hats. I LOVE it!!!







Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP