Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Adorable Little Miss "J"

Okay, I know.. I have been a total blog slacker! but...it's the only way I can possibly get caught up.
I just had to post some from today. I finally got my new backdrops and absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.

This cutie is an absolute angel and mom always puts together great outfits.

Here are a few sneak peeks for mom. It was hard to pick out my favorites!!!













Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP