Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Monday, December 22, 2008

Kyle & Capree

Capree and Kyle are awesome. They are truly ready to continue their life together and I was more than thrilled and honored to be the one to capture this.

The dresses were amazing, the catering (Fillip's Cafe) was perfect, and the florals were beyond breathtaking. The entire event was one of my favorites.

Thank you Kyle & Capree for having me.

And...now I can show Capree's amazing bridal session.













Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP