Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mandy & Lee

What a beautiful wedding! The cake, the food and all of those extra special details made this wedding perfect. It was a sunny day with temperatures never rising over 80.
When I first met Mandy and Lee, I knew that it would be difficult to get Lee to smile. He is just one of those serious guys who isn't crazy about pictures. But, let me tell you, on his wedding day, he was all smiles.
I have truly enjoyed getting to know Mandy & Lee.

Here are just a few from our sessions together.

Engagement









Bridals






Wedding







Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP