Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Have Got to Catch UP!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted on the blog. Hurricane Ike has surely set me way off track. As most of you can relate, we were without power for 11 grueling days. No internet, no computer, no phone, no good take out food...
I did get to spend some quality time with my family so, it was actually great except for the fact that we had no air conditioning.

So, here's an attempt to catch up on the blog.


This little one was so funny. He had such a great personality and...when mom and dad were able to get in a little smooch, he was mortified.

Too CUTE!




Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP