Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She Won!!!!

If you remember my post a while back about the little princess who was getting ready to compete in the state pageant, well...she won!
I am so excited for her. Congratulations Little Miss Texas, not sure what her actual title is but, I do know that she will be representing Texas at Nationals in Florida Thanksgiving Weekend where all 52 States will compete for the National Title. Wow, how exciting!


Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP