Thanks for stopping by my blog. The blog can keep you up to date on recent sessions, upcoming events and announcements. Be sure to check out my website for pricing and session availability. Thanks for visiting, Robin

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog Abuse!

I have been seriously neglecting my blog! With spring break and Easter (totally snuck up on me this year) I was in a frenzy to get everything completed as scheduled before our family went on a much needed vacation. As a result, my blog has suffered.
So, in an effort to get the blog back on track, I will be offering some special surprises in the next few weeks. So, be sure to check the blog daily for changes.

As I am sure you have already noticed, I have a new logo. I am so excited about it and just love how it turned out. I will be changing the featured picture that is next to the logo weekly (maybe even daily). If you see your image featured next to my logo, email me, before it is changed, and you will receive a free 5x7 print of the image (only one print per image).

With Spring and Summer knocking at the door and wedding season fast approaching, I have had the pleasure of photographing some beautiful brides. I can't wait to show the images to the public after their big day has passed. The images are AMAZING!

And now...here are just a few (okay, more than a few) of my favorite images since my last update.



































Copyright Info

Copyright In Focus Photography. It is illegal to download, save, copy or print images without permission.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP